Fees & Funding
I can tutor either at my home in Longford, Coventry, or in a place that is more convenient to you. Many of my students choose to work in their own home and I only ask for a small additional fee to cover my travel expenses if you live outside Coventry.
I am flexible with the hours needed for your tuition, and can provide extra work for you to complete after the tutoring session to ensure continuity and assessment for your next session.
- A discounted one hour trial lesson is £20
- Standard fee is £30 per hour for 1:1 tutoring with no commitment, payable on the day
- Courses of six lessons can be booked for £150 which includes one lesson free. Payment to be made by a single payment at first lesson
- Fees for group tuition and online sessions are available on request
Students in Higher Education with a diagnosed specific learning disability should be eligible for funding for extra support. I may be able to help you access this finding if your diagnostic assessment is in place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is to be made prior to the tuition session commencing.
- Sessions running over the agreed time will not incur extra cost for the first 15 minutes however anything more than this will be charged at a proportion of the hourly rate.
- If you arrive late for a session you will be given 15 minutes leeway whereby the tuition start time will be adjusted with no extra cost.
- Cancellations must be made with no less than 24 hours’ notice or the full session fee is due. Extreme circumstances will always be taken into consideration.